Too many email accounts

recently installed eM Client as Microsoft live mail had deleted all my old emails. My main mail account was ask a POP account but I also had two other IMAP accounts which were downloaded to a second computer. I assumed during the set up phase the installation program would use the same settings as the existing mail accounts but now I cannot send an email as I get too many email accounts. I have never personaly set up an email account so am now lost as to what to do. Could you give me a ling or instructions so I can reset my mail client or only use the accounts that I need please

Hello Jonathan, I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to, are you seeing any errors thrown by the application? If so, can you please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

When settings up an outlook.com/live/hotmail account, eM Client should automatically setup the AirSync synchronisation protocol that will keep your folders in sync with the server.

Regards,