The IN CLIENT 7 asked me to mark the folder " all emails " in imap … downloaded all, then simply doubled several emails . the tool to clean duplicate emails killed all my email inbox and some folders … IN CLIENT 7 sucks
Where low the previous version …
You managed to screw up what was good …
- Go to http://www.emclient.com/
- Look at top of page and left click on Download (this will load the download page)
- Look just below the big green “Free Download” button and you will clearly see: You can also download eM Client 6 or check the release history for other releases.
- Click on the option you want ie "client 6’ for the last version or “release history” for any older versions_ . _
- Download your version of choice
- Install your version of choice
- Configure your version of choice
- Then post back here thanking the good people from eM Client for making this product freely available and for making it so easy to downgrade to an earlier version.
I know it is annoying when companies hide information in plain sight, makes it too difficult for people who don’t actually read whats in front of them.