there is no account set up

I cannot send mail.  I have uninstalled many times trying to correct it.

When I send mail it says there is no account set up.  I uninstalled and I  also put in my account in tools too but it won’t work.  I think it has something to do with IMAP or something.

Hi Sue, what version of eM Client are you currently using? What mail service are you using with eM Client, can you please make a screenshot of your account settings from Tools > Accounts > Your account?
Do you have an SMTP tab under your account settings?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

I am using 6.0.21040.0

The mail service I am using is bellaliant.net.

No I do not have an SMTP tab under my account settings.

Hi again Sue, this unfortunately means you don’t have an outgoing mail service setup for your account. How did you setup the account, did you use the automatic setup?
If so, can you please try to setup the account manually, by selecting “New account…” and instead of using the automatic setup, switch to the Mail tab and select ‘Other’, than proceed with the steps using recommended mail settings of your mail service provider.

Thank you,
Paul.

Yes, I used automatic set up.  I did what you suggested and all is well again.  Thank you very much Paul.  I appreciate your help.

No problem, glad I could help, please let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.