"There are no messages to show in this view." Account shows one unread email??

As the title suggests, I consistently show one unread email in one of my accounts.  Yet, when I click on either the Inbox for that account, or the Unread in the Smart Folders, I show “There are no messages to show in this view.”

Can someone please advise me as to what is going on?

Thanks so much!

Hello K,
did you try looking into the Local folders?
Menu>Tools>Settings>General and check ‘Show Local folders’

Regards,
Olivia

Yes, it’s already (and was) checked to Show Local Folders, Olivia.  :frowning:

Hello K,
that is indeed strange - is there any error message if the Tools>Operations>Error window?
Can you try resynchronizing your account? (Right-click the account name in the left menu, choose Properties, run Repair under the Repair tab)

Regards,
Olivia

No, Olivia.  There are no error messages at all.  I did the resynchronization, as you suggested, but it remains the same.

Here are a couple of screen shots:

Hello K,
please try installing this version - http://www.emclient.com/dist/v7.0.27804/setup.msi
If this does not help, go to C:\Users_user login_\AppData\Roaming\eM Client and delete the databse files (if you don’t have any local data).
Restart eM Client with a clean database and set up your accounts again - I suggest your current database files could be corrupted.

Regards,
Olivia

There are several subfolders in the AppData, Olivia.  Which particular files are we looking to delete?

The files in the ‘eM Client’ folder

Welp, thank you very much, Olivia!  Problem, solved!  :)  :)  :slight_smile: