Themes in eM client

Very cool information. Thanks again shana. I see I have some more refining yet to do. :slight_smile:

Once I’m sure of the workflow, I make a KB on it. (step by step instructions) Heck, I’ve already wrote half of it.

Bryan & Shanna - Thank you both very much in your efforts to create a new theme(s) for eM client version 7. If it’s OK with you Bryan, I would like to take up your offer of downloading the theme you create when you have the time to complete your ‘project’. :slight_smile:

Michael, will do. I’ll keep everyone updated.

…and got it! Finished.

Shana, thanks, that did work. Thumbnail now showing. Title now showing properly and design credit also showing.

I would like to email this to the both of you for testing.

Bryan, here you go…

info_2016(at)wildmice.ca

change (at) to @

Email sent.

Michael, I have completed the theme and would like to send it to you. Shana has already received it and reports no problems so far.

Please let me know how you would like for me to send the file.

Hi Bryan

It would be good if you could send it to my email address as follows:

[email protected]

Thanks again

Email sent. Let me know if you have any problems.

I have completed another one. Classic Grey. Again, nothing fancy. Let me know if both of you would like the file.

You could just upload it and post a link… :slight_smile: Dropbox, Github, whereever… (Posting a cleartext e-mailadress publicly isn’t such a good idea)

I plan on creating such a repository after I have created about a dozen. These first 2 are just for testing.
Speaking of emails addresses. Michael and Shana, you need to go back and delete your email addresses from this thread.

Hi Bryan,

Yes, i would like a copy, thank :slight_smile:

info_2016(at)wildmice.ca

Hi Bryan

Are you any further forward in creating more themes for eM Client? Your ‘Teal’ theme is great and I’m using it as my default!

Regards,

Michael 

Hi Michael. Yes, thanks for asking. I do plan to make more, but I’ve been sick for the last 3 weeks. As soon as I feel better I will definitely make at least a dozen more.

Glad you like the teal one. Thank you for the compliment!

Thanks Bryan

So sorry to hear that you’ve been poorly - I hope you get better soon. I look forward to more eM Client themes just as soon as you’re up to it.

Regards,

Michael 

Hi Bryan

I hope you’re feeling better?

With all the knowledge I’ve gained from this Forum regarding the creation of themes, I’ve attempted to create one (as yet unnamed) myself. I would be grateful if you, or anyone for that matter, could have a look at it and let me know what you think. Be honest - I won’t be offended! I’ve pasted a link from my dropbox below. There’s nothing on the image of the theme that I wouldn’t want anyone to have access to. By the way, the bar at the bottom is just part of my desktop!

Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jrv7r2qea6jkmli/eM%20Client%20Theme%20%28Michael%27s%20Attempt%29.png?dl=0

Wow, I like it. Better than the dark theme provided by emc. Could you post a pic with the reading pane? Post the theme?? Thx

Thanks Jay

Here’s a link to the actual theme. I’ve named it ‘Deep Purple’! I hope this works because I’m not familiar with this process :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uxc1ja5799tfg38/Deep%20Purple.emtheme?dl=0

Michael-- thanks.  Worked perfectly.  I added the following line to section to use system scroll bars:

True

Thank you!