Theme: Finding the font colour to change?

Can anyone help me to find the font in the theme file that will change the words to a bright white for clarity of reading?

image_2020-11-03_121625

martes 03 noviembre 2020 :: 0846hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @touchdown

Here’s a theme that I modified for myself that has what you want, it’s here for anyone to use, anything else you want just ask.

https://www.compucall.com/download/emclient/Compucall_Dark.zip

Here’s other stuff that I’ve done.

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!

Skybat

[email protected]

Thanks, it looks good, except I’m after a true black as in the image above. Everything is how I like it except the dull folder names and I can’t find in the emtheme file where to change them.
Regards,
David

miércoles 04 noviembre 2020 :: 1008hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @touchdown

Specifically what ‘folder’ names as some of the are default and cannot be changed.

Skybat

[email protected]

Hi @skybat,

I don’t want to change the “folder” names but the color of the names. For the names of email folders and contact groups, I’d like to be able to change their colors but cannot find the line or lines in the emtheme file.

Regards,
touchdown

jueves 05 noviembre 2020 :: 0829hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @touchdown

I think we have language terminology misunderstanding, I do my best in English, however, prefer Spanish or Portuguese. Anyway, I now assume that you must be specifically referring to the names of your email account listings and others such as ‘Local Folders’ & ‘Favorites’ - this is what I had previously assumed though apparently I did not express myself clearly and understood it is the color not the name you wish to change.
What I said previously is correct, these listings are a default within the coding of eMC.
I hope that this clarifies the matter for you.

Skybat

[email protected]

Hi @skybat,

Thanks for your help. You are doing well with English - just a misunderstanding. But I see what you are saying. It’s a pity if this is the case because the side pane on the right hand side has bright white writing with true black background. It only seems to be grey on the left pane.

Anyway, thank you for your help.

Regards,
touchdown.