The string was not recognized as a valid date / time

fantastic programm. one problem with syncing my google calendar: The string was not recognized as a valid date / time

Hello,
send me one of the problematic events saved in .ics format. Simply right click on it and choose Save as. Then send it directly to me at [email protected]

I’m setting up emClient for a customer of mine and he is having the same problem with his gmail account. I can’t tell which event is causing the issue though.

In that case send us your GData logs. Thank you.

synchronizing folder failed with error: String was not recognized as a valid datetime

on version 5.0.18661.0

Hi,

can you please try this version? http://www.emclient.com/dist/v5.0.190…

Jan

I did what you suggested and I still got the same error. I uninstalled and re installed and same.

Can I ask what email provider do you use and when exactly does this message appears?

Jan

gmail. we have a business account with them.

In this case I will need your GData logs, go to Tools - Settings - Advanced, check GData under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Then try to send an email and if it will fail again go to advanced window and sedn logs… to [email protected] with this topic’s url in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

But if you use business account with them, i suppose you use that for work, then why you are not using paid support when you have pro license?

Jan

its not the email that is failing. Its got to do with the calendar. I did purchase a pro license and its still doing it.

yes I know, that is why I asked for GData because Google handles calendar over that :slight_smile:

Jan