The status of the iPad beta app

I know that questions about the mobile betas are supposed to be sent directly to the developers. However I wrote to them a week ago and have heard nothing back.

My question is simple: have I been removed from the beta test group? If I have then I don’t want anyone to waste time reinstating me. I can wait until the finished version is released.

I ask because of the blog post last month about the ipad getting lots of attention in the coming days and weeks. I have not received anything through Testflight since vesion 9.3.3702 which arrived on June 28, and which will expire in 13 days.

If this is still the latest version fine. If this is not the latest version and I have been dropped from the beta group then also fine. I will go back to using Spark until the final version of eM Client is ready.

I would simply like to know whether to expect a new version or not :clinking_glasses:

question is simple: have I been removed from the beta test group?

No I don’t think you would have been dropped from the iOS Beta as the updated Droid version hasn’t come out either since June the 28th.

I would simply like to know whether to expect a new version or not.

Hopefully by the end of the month.

1 Like