The program can not be used when downloading a file!!!

Hi Paul,

I’m sorry about my last message.
English is not my “natural” language and you can notice that at first sight…
…but the text was a mess, almost like my contacts are looking right now…

My contacts o Gmail account are GONE, but to a different “folder” (group) called “other group” and I have no idea why…

So, it’s becoming so confuse that I am not feeling that I’ll cry anymore…
…in fact, I am laughting!!!

Hi Marcelo, can you please send me an email to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

I’m still getting this…

Hi Marcelo, have the error message been included in a previous update or when you’ve installed the application after the suggested uninstallation using the original installer for your currently installed version?

Thank you,
Paul.

Latest update .msi file.

Thank you, but that does not answer my question. I’m asking if since you’ve followed the instruction on removing this issue, have you updated prior to the current update and after you’ve went through the instructions?
E.g. did you install any other update between 20th october and today, also when you’ve uninstalled the application and installed it again, was this window shown?

Thank you,
Paul.

Every time I update eM Client I receive a requests about a file on CD-ROM (???) exactly that way. And I’m still getting requests to find that file every time I try to update eM Client, no matter what …
…and, NO, I did not unistalled…

Hi again Marcelo, unfortunately this is a system issue, seems like your issue has an issue with Windows Installer, that causes this issue with .msi installers. I’m sorry, but we’re unable to troubleshoot such issue.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.