The problem with the license renewal

Today I bought 4 upgrades to the EM Client 6. Now your server does not want me to activate EM Client 6. Shows statement: “This version of Em Client is newer than the one for which your license allows.” PLEASE HELP OR MONEY BACK NOW. The identification number of the contract: EMC150323-7217-23258
Regards,
adam g

Hi Adam, not completely sure what you’re referring to, can you please send me your licensing details, to my email, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic or a description of the issue.

What version of eM Client do you have currently installed on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Regards,
Paul

Hi Paul,
Thank You for answer
I sent an email with all of what you asked me.

Regards,
adam

In License Manager I still have info about last version EmClient: “Allowed Major Version 5.0.0.0”, “User 1” What’s going on, where my 4 new licenses? But today I paid for four renewal licenses EmClient 6

Is anybody here who help me. I paid for four licenses EmClient 6 and now I can not use this.

Hi Adam, I unfortunately haven’t received any email from you, so sorry I haven’t been able to reply sooner, note that as a PRO license user you’re also entitled to use the VIP support available at http://support.emclient.com/ or at [email protected] for faster responses.

We’ve checked our licensing system and your order for upgrades, but unfortunately you’ve purchased 4 upgrades from eM Client 5 to 6, but you only have a single license purchased currently, so you can not upgrade 3 non-existing licenses, this has unfortunately caused the issue and not even your original license was upgraded.

Please send me an email on how you want to proceed, do you want to purchase another 3 licenses to your subject? If you do, you’d have to pay the full price for the three as you can only apply the upgrade on the only license you currently have.

Regards,
Paul

Sorry, I understand this is actually my mistake. But I can not even single license upgrade. I think about the back of my money. I paid about $ 30 and even one license does not work now … I’m afraid to risk of EmCient. For me to buy three new licenses is a lot of money. Can I be sure that if I will you pay to approx. $ 20 will operate all four licenses?

Regards,
adam

I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to, can you please contact our sales department at [email protected] to sort this tricky situation?

Thank you,
Paul

Hi, 
I speak very little English and very hard for me to communicate with you. I no longer have the energy to continue to write to you. Sorry. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK based on your 30 days Money Back Guarantee. My Order ID : EMC150323-7217-23258 
Yesterday I sent this info  to [email protected] but I have no answer.

Regards,
adam

Hi Adam, I’ve checked with my colleagues from the sales department if the query was processed, but unfortunately they haven’t received any information from you, please make sure to submit the licensing details with your request for refund or resolving the license issue to the [email protected] or possibly send a copy of the message to my email, [email protected] as well in order to resolve this problem.

Regards,
Paul