The minimize, maximize, buttons are missing in the latest update

Hi,

Why is the minimize & maximize buttons are not active in the latest update. This might be a real issue when using emClient as it may be necessary at times. Is this a bug or something else?

Hello Senthil, unfortunately I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to as I was unable to replicate any issues with the minimise and maximise buttons of the application. Please note these elements are system controls, thus you should be able to close the application at any time - standard window function.

Make sure you have all updates installed or that you have the latest available .NET framework installed on your computer.

Regards,

ouch, I meant to imply, when composing a new mail, there the minimize or maximise is not seen. here is the picture. Nor it can be resized. The only way out is Esc key.

](http://i61.tinypic.com/4ucv12.jpg[/IMG])

I have win 8.1 Pro, latest .Net Framework, etc

PS: Could not upload pic here some Internal server error.

Hello Senthil, seems like the window is larger than your display, make sure to resize it and move so it’s contained on your desktop. You can also use Alt+spacebar to open a dropdown menu with the option to move the window (use Alt+Spacebar+arrow down+enter to start moving the window using arrows).

Regards,

Yes. It works that way!. Thanks

Glad it works, let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,