The Microsoft exchange account often gives me an error message saying cant connect to web services.

I have two emails configured. While Hotmail works perfectly, the other exchange account often gives me an error message saying cant connect to web services. The server address is https://exchange.uptimeit.co.uk/ews/exchange.asmx. Basically wont sent mails/ sync.  However, randomly it does send the mails after sometime, may be after a reboot or after reopening the EmClient program. Can anyone offer me any help?

As this is for a business account, you should open a support ticket and they will be able to assist you further.

Thanks Gary, But I am using a free version, and hence am I not supposed to use only the community support?

But you are connecting to Uptime IT Exchange server? Is that not a business account?

Yes, that indeed is.  Uptime guys asks me to move to Microsoft Outlook for emails, which I do not wish to. Hence I am on EmClient. So how can I get EmClient to support me?  As an aside, I deleted the account and once machine rebooted added the account back and things seem fine for the moment.

It is a violation of the license policy to use the Free License for commercial or business use. If you want to continue with eM Client, you should consider purchasing a Pro License which includes VIP Support.

I just realised that now.  I will remove that account.  I was under the impression that till two accounts, it is fine. Thanks for pointing it out to me.  May be that is the reason.

It is probably not the reason for the error, but it is best not to use the Free License for business use.