The categories on Google Contacts do not work

The categories on Google Contacts do not work

Hi Endy, can you please be a little more specific about the issue? What exactly do you find problematic while using the account or feature?
Are you seeing any errors? What version of eM Client do you currently have installed on your computer, can you check for the exact version number in Help > About?

Thank you,
Paul.

The version is 6.0.21040.0. There is no error. But when I select categories, they do not report the members belonging to the group. I enclose on image so that better understand.

In the image you can see the Google contact on the site and on your program.

Sorry for my english.

Can you please right click the calendar folder in the left pane and select Properties > Repair and click on the “Repair” button?

Thank you,
Paul.

Done. But it does not work.

Hi again, can you please update your client to this release, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21151/setup.msi and check if the issue persists?

If it does, can you please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on GData logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue (do a repair on the contacts folder)
    After you do so, please navigate back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and submit the logs to my email [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic. Also if possible, please export one of the missing contacts out of eM Client and attach it to this message as well for more information.

Thank you,
Paul.