Text wrapping for calendar preview popups

It would be very helpful if eM Client’s calendar preview popup window featured text wrapping. Right now, the text is cut off so the preview is unhelpful. Simply wrap the text so I can see the full appointment details. 

Hello, unfortunately the option to display event details is limited by the length of the calendar event, however I’m not quite sure if I understand what you’re trying to point out, can you please make a screenshot of the issue and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,

Hello Kris, thank you for following up, I understand the issue, but unfortunately this is currently the expected behaviour and a part of the design, we’ll consider improving this for future releases - however the upcoming releases are using the same kind of setup, the calendar can display the full event name based on their length in the calendar, but if the item is too small, the text has to be shortened and you can only open it’s details to view more information.

Regards,

Please note that I’m referring to the popup preview (as noted by the arrow in the screenshot above), and NOT the item on the main calendar. I can’t think of any good reason for the popup preview not to show the full title of the appointment. 

Hello Kris, thank you for the suggestion, I’ve submitted the feature request to the developers and we’ll consider improving this for future releases.

Regards,