Tech Support for Non-Working AT&T/Yahoo Mail Account

Hi — There at least two of us (that I know of from this forum) that seem to have the same problem with an AT&T/Yahoo account not receiving or sending mail. So far no response to my/our emails.

Is this forum monitored by anyone on the tech side of eM Client ? How do I get in touch with a someone like that, if not. Granted, I’m using the free version but I would hope I could at least be told if there is a known problem with AT&T/Yahoo, what it is and how/if can be fixed — esp. if I can make the fix. And if not, when it will likely be fixed otherwise.

Have you tried this:

1 Like

Unfortunately, as a Free License user, you do not have access to eM Client staff for support. That is usually a really sweet deal unless something technical like this Yahoo! issue appears. The forum is monitored and occasionally they will comment here, like with the announcement @sunriseal quoted above, but otherwise eM Client staff do not get involved much with this forum.

If you need more assistance than other users can provide here, then you would need to purchase a Pro License and open a support ticket directly with eM Client Support.

Thanks Gary. Appreciate the quick reply. As I expected, I’ll have to figure this out myself with perhaps the help of some knowledgeable community members. Btw — I did notice the announcement you refer to but, I was hoping to understand (1) why the account in question worked fine for most of the day and then stopped and (2) why a second or sub-account (as AT&T calls it…) with the same set-up/settings continues to work. But given the history of AT&T/Yahoo mail — that may be a false hope. Thanks again.

Hi and thanks for your quick reply. I did notice the announcement but, I was hoping to understand (1) why the account in question worked fine for most of the day and then stopped and (2) why a second or sub-account (as AT&T calls it…) with the same set-up/settings continues to work — before making any changes. But given the history of AT&T/Yahoo mail — that may be a false hope. I do know that this is definitely a problem with eM Client “talking” with AT&T/Yahoo and not on the AT&T/Yahoo side alone, after spending about an hour with AT&T going through a bunch of diagnostics — not that this solved anything. Other than the rep ultimately telling me that the problem had to be with eM Client. I did try an AT&T secure mail key but that did not work any better. Anyway — thanks again.