Tasks in calendar view

can you show the tasks in the calendar

Thanks
Landon

Task can be seen in the bottom row of day and week views, but not in month views.

I’d like Tasks to show in Calendar month view, since this is my primary Calendar workspace. I don’t use the Tasks view at all, but now create Events as Tasks just so I can manage everything from my preferred Month view.

And why can’t Tasks just be added to Month view? I like EM Client a lot…but these seemingly silly inconsistencies which reduce the flexibility of working with it do seem very irrational at times.

1 Like

I’d like it to have it too. Would be a good improvment to a good EmailClient :smiley:

1 Like

Quote! I would also like to have the tasks visible somehow in the monthly view of the calendar… Thank you

Is there any way to move the task window to the top of the Calendar View? Like the Google Calendar, does it?

Is there any way to move the task window to the top of the Calendar View?

I haven’t seen any option to Move tasks. Might be a “Feature Request” for that one.

The only thing I know is that in the Agenda over on the far right side of the Calendar, there a (Cog wheel) “at the top of the Agenda view” when you hover your mouse along the top. You can then enable or disable to have Calendar, Tasks etc showing or not down the Agenda vertically.