Tasks -> I get "This folder contains no items and no operations can be performed"

I created some tasks and now I get this message: 
“This folder contains no items and no operations can be performed”
I cannot add any new tasks or display the tasks that I created previously?

Hello Bob, I believe you might be viewing the root folder of your account, in order to see your tasks you need to open your account folder and select a task folder in the left pane. If the issue persists, can you please make a screenshot of the issue and submit it to us here on the forum for more information?

Regards,

I selected the inbox for my account and then on the left pane selected tasks. None of my tasks display. I tried to enter a new task and it does not display either. 
Thanks, Bob

These lines are written to the log file every time I start eM Client:
08/25/2015 19:50:48 1 no such table: mail_fti.SubjectIndex_stat
08/25/2015 19:50:48 1 no such table: mail_fti.AddressIndex_stat
08/25/2015 19:50:53 1 no such table: mail_fti.LocalMailsIndex3_stat

I am on version 6.0.22344.0 

The Task_data.dat does not contain any records.
The Task_index.dat does contain all of my tasks. 

Thanks for your assistance, Bob

The tasks are now displaying. I was in “Settings” - “General” - “Backup” and checked “Enable Backup”. I did not verify the target directory. The default directory is invalid. I changed the directory to my backup drive. The backup ran and now my tasks display. Not sure how all that relates, but thanks for your assistance.  :-)  Bob

PS. The log file still shows the “no such table” message every time I start eM Client.

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.