task : viewing only those that are over their start date ?

I can’t find a way to view only tasks, where are older than the start date.This is very difficult with tasks, that come back every month : the next appears right away, right after you complete that of the previous month. So tasks are in the window way before start date.

Is there a way to fix that with a smart folder : can I put up a query that only shows me tasks with a start date >= ‘today’. I can’t find a query substitute for ‘today’ ??

Best Regards,
Marcus

Hello,

I don’t understand you, in left bar - tasks you can order task so you can always find what you need.

If you want to have easy editing recurring task why don’t you use calendar events?

best regards
Jan

About the task view, standard behaviour seems to be :

1. the task view shows _all_ tasks.
  2. the calendar view (task pane at the bottom) shows tasks that are are over their due date.

I would like a task view, where only tasks are seen that _passed_ their start date. I created a smart folder in the task view for that purpose.
BUT I can’t find a way to update the date query selection by itself every day to ‘today’. Something like a Date() function. My date is always hardcoded in the query. Only solution is to renew the query every day, not that practical.

SO BOTTOM LINE : is it possible to make a query that auto-implements ‘today’ in its arguments ?

Many thanks,
Marcus

Hello,

Now I understand you fully what you want, but unfortunately it is not possible to show tasks that are starting in “current” day only.

regards
Jan