task shared partecipants

When I create a new task and add participants, I expect that the task is also included in the list of their tasks and that they are somehow alerted (email) as when I add an appointment in the calendar

Hi, if you assign the task to someone, the application should ask you if you want to send an invite, if you select to send the invite, the other user should be prompted that he was invited to a task.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

is exactly what I expected to happen, unfortunately it do not ask me to send out invitations. is there any setting to be done or is it a bug?

What version of eM Client are you currently using, I’ve tested this and the invitations are being sent as standard. Also what mail service are you using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi, I’m using version 6.0.20617.0 free license with a Microsoft exchange account.

Thank you,
Denis.

Hi Denis, you’re right this is really an issue with the Exchange accounts, I’ve reported the issue to the developers and hopefully there’ll be a fix in future releases. I’ll keep you updated.

Thank you for pointing this out to us,
Paul.

Hi again Denis, I’ve reported the issue tot the developers but I was notified that task delegation on exchange is currently not supported in eM Client.
If you’d like to see the feature though, you can start an Idea topic to let other users vote on the feature and if the user feedback is sufficient we can consider adding it to future releases.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.