Synchronizing/Parsing error

With the latest eM Client update, I now receive Operation errors about every 5 minutes indicating my “Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Directory/’ failed due to the following error: Parsing Failed”

When I look at the log for this operation I see the System.OutOfMemory Exception

As I’ve never had this problem before, I opened my Windows Task Manager and can watch the MailClient.exe process as the Memory requirements steadily climbs until about every 5 minutes it throws the error and drops back down only to repeat all over again. 

I can’t seem to detect any problem with my emails or calendar as both the eM Client and my Gmail account appear to be in sync, but it is causing havoc with my computer chewing up my memory.

Hello Michael, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?
What mail service are you using with eM Client? When the error occurs, can you please copy the log content that includes more information about the error?

Thank you,
Paul

Thank you Paul…

I’m using eM Client 6.0.22336.0 with Windows Enterprise 7 SP1 32 bit.

I’m syncing with a Gmail account.

Log details are:

8:57:18 AM   MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Directory/’ failed due to the following error: Parsing failed —> Google.GData.Client.ClientFeedException: Parsing failed —> System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ was thrown.

where [email protected] is my Gmail address with an .edu domain.  All other subdirectories  (Inbox, Sent Mail, etc.) seem to complete

Please let me know if anything else is needed.

Hello Michael, can you please try to update to this release and check if you’re still experiencing this issue, it’s still an internal error, however we believe we were able to resolve this issue… http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.22344/setup.msi

Hope this helps.

This appeared to have solved the issue. 

Thank you for the quick help!

Hi again Michael, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across this or any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.