Synchronization of directory error

Everything seems to be synchronizing ok, but I get this error repeatedly.  Running Version 6.0.23181.0 on Windows 8.1.  Any ideas for resolving?

So far no one has been able to resolve this issue. To my knowledge.

It appears to be on the google end but it started with the latest update.

Ugh!

Hi Charles,
as Ken above mentions, this was an error on google servers, but it has been already fixed and there is an easy way to solve this.

Go to your Contacts tab and under your gmail account there should be folders names Contacts and Directory.
Right click the Contacts directory and choose Properties > Repair and click the repair button.
After the repair is finished, do the same for the Directory folder.
If you have more gmail accounts, you need to do this for all of them.
This is a full resync on Contacts, but it can be done just as well by removing gmail from your Tools > Accounts tab and re-adding it, as this fully resynces all your gmail account data.

Best regards,
Olivia

Thanks Ken and Olivia for the info!

Hello,

I’m getting the same errors on about 20 workstations, all using Google APPs.

I’ve tried the repair on the contacts and no luck.

Thanks.

Hello Leigh,
please try updating to this release > http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.234… and let me know if the problem persists.

Regards,
Olivia

Had the same problem here, just updated with this release, and it seems fixed!

OK on my workstation, will try on a few others when I’m next in the office.

Hi everyone, 
there is a new release for this problem solution: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.23421/setup.msi

Please don’t hesitate to let us know if it you still experience this issue.

Best regards,
Olivia

I am now having this problem in em client 7 and the repair button did not resolve the issue.

I am also having the same issues and rendering my email client useless. Please help?

Using the latest version

Hello Chris,
can you try resynchronizing the Contacts folder for this account?
If that does not help, please screenshot the error message for me.

Regards,
Olivia