Synching error messages with outlook.com account

Hello,

I’m using eM Client Version 6.0.23181.0 on Windows 8.1.
My only account is a live address (outlook account), from which I sync Mail and Calendar. The synchronisation works fine, I just keep getting the two error messages I attached as a picture (problems synchronizing one specific folder of my Calendar - and it’s always the same folder - and connecting to the account altogether. The messages appear several times a day.
If there’s no way to keep the error from happening, I’d be happy to just prevent the message from showing (gets annoying to have to click it away all the time).

Thank you for your help!

• Diana

Hello Diana,
please turn on AirSync logging in Tools > Settings > Advanced and check this option for your account, and next time this error pops up again send the logs to my work address > [email protected]

Best regards,
Olivia

Hello Diana,
I’m looking at the logs now and unfortunately this is an Outlook servers issue that we can’t do anything about. We usually recommend switching to IMAP, but you obviously use the Calendar so that is not an option for you, since that disables the Calendars sync completely…
Try contacting Outlook/hotmail support about this issue.
If you just want to disable the error pop-ups for now: Tools > Settings > General > General and under Operation Window settings uncheck the “Show window when an error occurs”

Best regards,
Olivia