synch google calendar to Win7 64bit system

hello everybody,
i ́m new to eM Client, and i would thank you for this well done software.

in the last two weeks i ́m testing around with the google calendar and google mail in combination with my iPhone 4S and a XP 32bit system.
Everything works fine, all contacts and calendar items are synced well and i ́m very statisfied.
Now i installed the eM Client on a Win7 64bit machine and there is an error in the Date Time format of the calendar, so it always is running into an errormessage.
I have checked the system setting of the calendar format and timezone settings, but everything ther is OK.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?
the internet search and also the forum search didn ́t help very much so far.

Thanks for your help

Hello,
could you send me a screenshot, or copy the text of the error message? Thank you.

dear Mr. Wilson,
thanks for your help, here is the screenshot:

thanks so far

Hello,
this should be fixed - please download the latest version, it will hopefully resolve your problem. If not, please send me your CalDav logs: go to menu Tools->Settings->Logging and check “CalDav” under the problematic account. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic) the logs using the same logging settings window.

Need help regarding the CalDav Calendar SQLite3 Errors. Please see attached graphic.

Hello,
are you using any backup software? It might be the cause of the problem. Your database is corrupted - download a tool from http://www.emclient.com/tools/DbRepai… and run it.
After this action eM Client should start up normally. If does not, you will have to delete the database and restore your data from backup.This will remove all your settings and local items though!

Database location:
C:\Users%Current User%\AppData\Roaming\eM Client (Vista/Win7)
C:\Documents and Settings%Current User%\Application Data\eM Client (XP)

If you do not have backup file this might be a problem (you can learn a lesson from that), but you can try following trick: Leave the error message (if possible) open and go to Settings -> General -> uncheck “Send and receive messages at startup” -> restart eM Client -> export all your emails, contacts, tasks end events.
I hope it will help.