sync hotmail contacts

Hello, I want to ask if the problem I am confronted with is known and if there is a solution. I use em-client on a PC and a windows phone 8.1. A have a windows hotmail account and using this only for synchronization of contacts with airsync. Since a few weeks the following is happening: When sync is used from PC to hotmail (new contact or erase contact), sometimes the connection fails. When the connection is working again, the new contact is not synchronized anymore. It is still on the PC, but not in the hotmail account. This cannot be corrected. It seems the em-client is “thinking” that the sync was successful, but in practice it didn’t happen. This causes a chaotical situation. If I can change something I would like to know what to do to prevent above problems.

Hello Rob,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Are you getting any errors/messages? If it is so, could you please post a screenshot of the messages/errors that the program displays and also the log from the tab Log in the Operations window (Menu->Tools->Operations)? Just select all with Ctrl+A and use Ctrl+V to copy it here.
Also please include the number of the version that you use (Menu -> Help ->About).

Thank you,
Maurice

Dear Maurice,

Thanks for your answer.

I use version 7.0.27943.0

The log is copied below.

The problem is not that the connection with Hotmail fails and therefore no sync of a new added contact is possible. The real problem I have is, that when the connection is working again, the latest added contact is not synchronized anymore, when it failed once. It seems that for Emclient the failed sync has been done correctly?

I have to add the failed contact again and hope it will be synchronized. It is not possible to see which contacts are synchoronized and which not.

Hope you can help.

regards,

Rob Walters

15:36:46 [email protected] [AirSync]  Map '[email protected]/Contactpersonen/ aan het synchroniseren

15:37:26 [email protected] [AirSync]  MailClient.Accounts.ConnectionException: Kan geen verbinding met de externe server maken —> System.Net.WebException: Kan geen verbinding met de externe server maken —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Een verbindingspoging is mislukt omdat de verbonden party niet correct heeft geantwoord na een bepaalde tijd, of de gemaakte verbinding is mislukt omdat de verbonden host niet heeft geantwoord 80.156.86.78:443

15:37:26    bij System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

15:37:26    bij System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)

15:37:26    — Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad —

15:37:26    bij System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)

15:37:26    bij System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

15:37:26    bij MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.Protocol.ActiveSyncCommandRequest.GetRequestStream(CancellationToken cancellationToken)

15:37:26    bij MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.Protocol.ActiveSyncCommandRequest.GetXmlWriter(CancellationToken cancellationToken)

15:37:26    bij MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncItemSynchronizer2.Synchronize(IItemSynchronizeContext1 synchronizeContext, Folder folder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

15:37:26    bij MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizer`2.<>c__DisplayClass28_0.b__1(WorkerStatus
status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

15:37:26    bij MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)

15:37:26    — Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad —

15:37:26    bij MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)

15:37:26    bij MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)