Sync Error without (visible) impact

I ́m getting an sync error on several computers while syncing with our Exchange Server 2010. It says (I ́m translating from german) An Error occured. The property for determination action is invalid. (in german: Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten. Die Festlegungsaktion ist für die Eigenschaft ungültig).

I have no idea what the problem could be - the client sends and receive mails without any problem. But the error message sucks. 

Any ideas?

Hello Carsten, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? Can you please switch to the Log tab when the error occurs, copy the content of the log and submit it to us here on the forum for more information about this error?

Thank you,

Hello Paul, of course - here we go:
release version is 6.0.22344.0

And here is an extract from log tab (but is in german) - first and second entry on 20:39:27 are my problems.  

20:39:24 Online-Status: geändert zu Online wegen NetworkAvailability 

20:39:25 [email protected] [Offline Address Book]  Synchronisiere Ordnerliste

20:39:25 [email protected] [Offline Address Book]  Synchronisiere Ordnerliste

20:39:26 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordnerliste

20:39:26 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Die Elemente werden in den Ordner [email protected]/Kalender/’ hochgeladen

20:39:27   MailExceptions.OperationException: Die Festlegungsaktion ist für die Eigenschaft ungültig.

20:39:27   MailExceptions.OperationException: Die Festlegungsaktion ist für die Eigenschaft ungültig.

20:39:27 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Die Elemente werden in den Ordner '[email protected]/Bundesrepublik Deutschland/’ hochgeladen

20:39:31 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordnerliste

20:39:32 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner [email protected]/Posteingang/’ 

20:39:32 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner [email protected]/Synchronisierungsprobleme/’ 

20:39:33 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner '[email protected]/Gelöschte Objekte/’ 

20:39:33 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner '[email protected]/Gesendete Objekte/’ 

20:39:33 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner [email protected]/Kalender/’ 

20:39:33 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner [email protected]/Kontakte/’ 

20:39:34 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner [email protected]/Entwürfe/’ 

20:39:34 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner [email protected]/Aufgaben/’ 

20:39:34 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner [email protected]/Posteingang/’ 

20:39:35 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner [email protected]/Postausgang/’ 

20:39:35 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner '[email protected]/Gesendete Objekte/’ 

20:39:35 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner '[email protected]/Gelöschte Objekte/’ 

20:39:35 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner [email protected]/Junk-E-Mail/’ 

20:39:36 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner '[email protected]/Bundesrepublik Deutschland/’ 

20:39:37 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner [email protected]/Synchronisierungsprobleme/Konflikte/’ 

20:39:37 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner '[email protected]/Synchronisierungsprobleme/Lokale Fehler/’ 

20:39:37 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronisiere Ordner [email protected]/Synchronisierungsprobleme/Serverfehler/’ 

Hello, please try to update your eM Client to this release 6.0.22930.0 and check if the issue persists.

Regards,

Hi Paul,

sorry for the delayed answer - migrating to the new release doesn ́t make any change. The error message still exist. 

Funny thing is: on another computer I had to reconfigure the accounts, and after a fresh configuration the error message disapears. I will keep an eye on the other computer and will report any progress. But it still exist on the first computer (with a different Mail Account).

regards

Hello again, try to repair your calendar (“Kalender”) folder by right clicking the folder in the left pane and navigating to the folder’s properties, use the “Repair” button and let the application re-sync your folder and check if the issue persists.

Regards,