Suddenly my eMClient can't sync any of my GMail accounts which have been working fine for years...

This is happening to all 3 gmail accounts.  Is Gmail suddenly disallowing eMClient to fetch emails?

Hello Joyo,
we are not aware of any widespread blocking from gmail, could you perhaps provide more information about your situation?
Are there any error messages? If so, could you please copy them and also the content of the third tab in the same window titles Log?
What version of eM Client are you currently running? (Help>About section)

Regards,
Olivia

I’m having the same issue.

I got an e-mail from Google saying that an application tried to connect that doesn’t meet modern security standards, and it was rejected.

This started happening since a couple of hours ago.

We’re having the exact same error as Javier

I’m getting the same error. PLEASE HELP!!!

PS. My e-mail is syncing, its just the gmail contact sync that fails.

Hm…  I thought I have replied yesterday to declare a false alarm.  I further diagnosed it and it turned out the root cause was our internal office Wi-Fi was on a backup network that was preventing some domains to reduce bandwidth usage.  When I connected my laptop to another Wi-Fi, everything was working fine.  Also at home, it was fine.  Sorry for the trouble.

Hello Joyo,
no problem, I’m glad your issue has been solved.

Regards,
Olivia

Hello everyone,
the error you posted about has been some security change gmail was making and was a temporary issue.
If you are still experiencing it, try allowing access to your account using this link - https://accounts.google.com/b/0/Unloc…

Regards,
Olivia

The problem lasted one day and is now gone. Thanx.