Suddenly I can't save an attachment. The error message says File Not Found. I can open the attachment but can't save it.

I have rebooted my PC, reinstalled eM Client and still the error persists.

Close eM Client and run C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client\ DbRepair.exe. See if that changes anything.

No. It is still the same.

Did you maybe change the location of your Windows temp folder?

Other than that, I have no idea. Sorry Brian. At least once it is open you can save it somewhere.

As always, if you are not using the latest version of eM Client, you can download it from http://www.emclient.com/release-history.

Thanks for the attempt.  No, when I open the file in Adobe I cannot save it from there as Adobe says the file is in use and suggests using a different file name but still can’t find the file to save it.

How do I get hold of the eM Client developers and support staff?  I didn’t realise this is a forum where we try to help each other, Im looking for the source…

If you have a Pro License then you can open a support ticket. If you have a Free License, this is the only option.

Using Menu > Help > Get Support from within eM Client will open the appropriate web site.

Oh Okay, thanks.

I have a work around.  I found the folder where the attachments are temporarily stored on the C: drive and I can copy the file from there.