Suddenly can't send e-mail

Suddenly, this morning I can’t send e-mail although I can receive it. I can send it from my ISP’s (Verizon) webpage and from my iPhone as well; just not from eM Client. Ran the diagnostic and there were no problems. What’s the fix?

One of the replies in another question of this type just worked for me, even though it was a different ISP. The solution was as follows:

Under accounts, under SMTP

Changed the port to 465
Changed the Security policy to "Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy)

I have the same problem. Cannot reply or send new email. I did try the solution submitted by Tom. I do have two outlook.com (hotmail) address however which do not require SMTP, could these be messing things up?

Hi Tom, Hi Ryan, what version of eM Client are you currently using? Are you seeing any errors when trying to send the email?
Can you please make a screenshot of such error? 

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, my problem was fixed using the smtp port change to 465 and the security policy change to Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy). However, Ryan’s problem is different because he can neither send nor receive. Thanks

Hi again, glad it works, I’ll be happy to assist him with further setup, glad it works for you, please let us know if you come across this or any other issues or questions again, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.