Subfolders appearing in mail inbox and unable to delete

I have subfolders appearing within my inbox under the Trash folder named enquiries 1-6. I already have a subfolder within my mailbox for Enquiries. I can delete these but they then reappear after a short time. I read on another help feed forum that I may need to change the pathway for the ‘special folders’ but this seems to have made the issue worse and has created more folders so I now have Trash_1 and Trash_2 etc. This also means I receive an error message every time the mailbox synchronises.
I am using version 7.1.31849.0 of eM Client.

Remove the account from eM Client, then go to the web interface for your email account and delete any unwanted folders and empty the trash.

Go to eM Client and add your account again.

Thanks for your reply Gary, I have tried your suggestion but it has not worked. I don’t seem to be able to delete the additional trash and enquiries folders from the web interface of my email account.

Is there a different way to do this apart from highlighting the folder and pressing delete from the ‘folder action’ icon?

Please help!

Many thanks

eM Client will only sync folders that appear on the server, so if they are there in the web interface, they will probably show up in eM Client. If you can’t delete the folders through the web interface for that account, maybe time to contact their support for assistance.

Also, sometimes another device like a phone or tablet connected to the same account could be creating these folders, so check on that.

If you have a Pro License, you can also open a support ticket, and get the capable assistance of eM Client Support Staff. :slight_smile:

Thanks for all your help Gary

Having had another go, this now seems to have worked! Fingers crossed! Cheers :slight_smile: