Struggling with caldav account

Hi, just tried emclient as I’m sick and tired of Outlook and I have to say that I really like it. 

One question though, I’m trying to add the following caldav account:

http://www1.skysports.com/calendars/football/fixtures/teams/arsenal/

It’s the fixtures for my local “soccer” team.  I have somehow managed to add the account to my list but I get the following error in my log:

14:48:18 Arsenal fixtures [CalDAV / CardDAV]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder Arsenal fixtures/
14:48:18 Arsenal fixtures [CalDAV / CardDAV]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Subfolder synchronization for folder “Arsenal fixtures” failed with following error: Bad Request
14:48:18 Arsenal fixtures [CalDAV / CardDAV]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done

I’m not quite sure what I’ve done wrong.

Also, and probably related, if I try and select a different default folder it tells me.

“The folder you selected doesn’t belong to this CaLDAV account or isn’t an event folder”

It does that whichever other folder I choose.  I have icloud calendars set up and I’ve also tried to add local folders and use them but I get the same error.

Help.

Regards

Darren

Hi Darren, you should be able to import the calendar into one of your existing calendar folders by simply opening the .ics file using eM Client. Unfortunately eM Client does not support calendar subscription so you want be able to synchronize updates to this calendar, but you can only import the calendar to one of your calendars.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Thanks for the reply Paul.  Couple of questions then. 

Firstly, is this account doing anything then or should I delete it?

Secondly, do you have any plans to add calendar subscriptions?

No this account can not synchronize the calendar. Calendar subscription is one of the considered features for future releases, however it’s not currently on our roadmap to upcoming updates.

Regards,
Paul