Strange subjects

Hi! First, sorry for my english. I have a problem. One of my favorite bookstore sends purchase confirmations. Unfortunately, subjects of these e-mails are strange. Other e-mail clients doesn’t have this issue. For example please see attached pictures. I checked .eml file, this is key line:
Subject: =?iso-8859-2?Q?Z=B3o=BFy=B3e=B6 zam=F3wienie nr 45xxxx na kwot=EA ?= =?iso-8859-2?Q?99,51 z=B3?=

I also encountered the same problem.I received a number of mail subject analytic failure.
Email Header For example:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
    boundary="__=_Part_Boundary_001_005947.009183"
Subject: =?gb2312?B?yNXG2qO6MjAxNjA1MT?=
     =?gb2312?B?MzAuMDC?=

Looks like it can not be normal analysis.But other products can be normal resolution.

This problem still exists in this version 7.0.27943.0

Hello everybody,

We’re sorry you experience this. Could we please ask you to export an example of these e-mails as .eml and send it to us at [email protected] with a link to this thread?

Thank you,
Maurice

I have to EML files sent to the mailbox, there is a other problem I wrote the samples and instructions in the mail. Thank you very much for your help.

Hello wevsty,

Thank you, we have received the files. We will get back to you as soon as our developers have a look.

Regards,
Maurice

Hello,

Is there a solution to this matter ? I am facing the exact same problem with Greek characters.

Hi Yiannis.

I deleted my reply that I had posted here. Please see Olivia’s response at your other post https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/encoding-message-subjects-in-utf-8