STORAGE

Using EM 1 year and works well. Yesterday I clicked on storage and backup, and I do not see the two accounts with licensed and all content. I can not find the folder with the emails. Startup opens the demo version. What do I do?

Hi, if you’ve changed the storage location of eM Client, the application would create a new database on restart. Please try to navigate back to the Storage settings in Tools > Settings > General > Storage.

And make sure the path is set to the default location (or the previously setup location) which should be in “your local folder > App Data > Roaming > eM Client”.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Thanks Paul, I tried but I can not find the folder. When starting EM Client, disappeared also the two accounts and data licensing

Hi Giovanni, what folder? Is there no eM Client database folder located in your Roaming folder? Unfortunately if the database folder is now missing, it won’t be possible to restore your database, you would have to re-setup your accounts and synchronize the account with the server.

Regards,
Paul

Hi Paul, there is only the Logs folder and some files DAT

If I understand this correctly there is a eM Client folder full off .dat files and the logs folder, e.g. there is an eM Client database folder available under Roaming?

Regards,
Paul