Storage Location in settings not reflecting location in use.

Hello

Been a EMC user for a couple of years and have just done a fresh install of Win10 and found the EMC Version 7 so installed that.

Changed storage location, moved files across re-opened EMC. Seems to be working as my account settings have been copied across but in settings it still shows the original location.

When I open the new location in Explorer with EMC running I have shm & wal files which disappear when EMC is closed. This makes me think it’s all working OK, just the location showing incorrectly in settings.

Also has the xml file that had to remain in the older versions gone? Does this mean I can delete the original storage location folder?

Cheers

Hello Phil,
the version 7 you installed is still a BETA version for public testing. Be aware that it is not a finished product.
There have been changes done to how the database work in version 7 compared to version 6, but I suggest not deleting the original folder yet.

Regards,
Olivia

Thanks, I realise it was a Beta but couldn’t find a way to feed back to yourselves other than here.

Hello Phil,
if you check out the Blog post about the BETA (where the installation file is available), there is a contact for BETA related issues - [email protected]
Report all future concerns about the BETA there, please.

Regards,
Olivia

Will do cheers