Stopping ongoing upload of mails

Hi.

I made the mistake of commanding EMclient to copy a bunch of emails to my dads Gmail account from his local folder. Approximately 8000> mails, some of the with larger attachments.

I’ve realised my mistake right away, but couldn’t find any possible way to abort the mass upload.

My question is that is there any way to abort this process? If yes, how do I tell the client to stop?

miércoles 05 julio 2023 :: 1536hrs (UTC +0100)

Have you tried stopping your internet connection
Rebooting your router
Closing down eMC
Rebooting your computer?

skybat

¡Suerte!

¡Los mejores desde Sevilla la soleada y mantente a salvo!

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués, inglés, francés y alemán
con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Yes, of course. It seems like the client has put these files in queue somewhere.

I made the mistake of commanding EMclient to copy a bunch of emails to my dads Gmail account from his local folder. Approximately 8000> mails, some of the with larger attachments.

You would need to remove those emails from the local eM Client Gmail account as otherwise it will continue to constantly sync those 8000+ emails to the server even if you close and reopen eM Client.

So once you have removed those emails from the Gmail account in eM Client, click refresh at the top left which “will then remove from the server whatever it has synced / uploaded so far”.

You can see when that has completed by clicking “Show Operations” via the dropdown message on the right of Refresh top left.

1 Like