Stop Receiving e-mails and delete account

I want to stop receiving e-mails from EM Client and to delete my account. What i have to do please? Thank you in Advance!

I also do not find my password. How can i recover it? I’m logging in with my Google Account, and i put my password, but the system says that it is wrong!!!..

Hello,
I am a bit confused - if you have a problem with your Gmail password you must recover it from Google - there is a Google support article about it here - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/41078?hl=en
As for eM Client - do you wish to terminate your license?
As for the emails - since eM Client send messages very rarely I suspect you talk about the forum messages.
If so, you must disable these on the forum.
Just open your forum profile and change your Mail settings.

Regards,
Olivia

Dear Olivia, 

Happy new year and thank for your prompt reply! 

I didn’t lose my Google Mail password. :slight_smile: I’m using every day my e-mail, my google calendar and my Google Drive. I’m signing in to EM Client Account, with my google account, without password, because i’m already connected with my Google Account. When i go to https://getsatisfaction.com/people/pericles_christofilopoulos / Profile Information / Account Information and i’m trying from " Close your user profile" to close my account profile, you ask from me to put the " Current Password". So, i put my Google Account password, and the system says that it is wrong… 

Is there also another profile for your Forum, except this?

And my answer is, yes, i want to delete my account. I don’t use anymore EM Client. 

Thank you again!

Yours Sincerely,
Pericles

At the  bottom of all emails I get on eMC problem reports there’s a link to click to remove your name from the distribution list. At the very bottom of the email.

Hello, 

Yes, i know this link. This is sending me to my account and i have to go to https://getsatisfaction.com/people/pericles_christofilopoulos / Profile Information / Account Information and i’m trying from " Close your user profile" to close my account profile.

Then the system, ask from me to put the " Current Password". So, i put my Google Account password, and the system says that it is wrong… 

Unless I’m totally misunderstanding, it’s not Google. it’s eM Client. Google has nothing to do with it. Apples and Artichokes. it’s the password you created when you created your eMClient account. I know, we have way too many damn passwords. My cheat-sheet is 3 pages and growing.

And if you at the loginpage from getsatisfaction the link use “forgot password” what happens then ?

Ok. Thank you both! There was a different password, but i was thinking, that i don’t have a password, because i always use my e-mail, when i am connected, to sign in to EM Client.

Hello,
the forum is hosted and provided from GetSatisfaction so the user profile for the forum is with them, not with eM Client.
If you have trouble closing the account just change the Mail address to one that does not exist (ex. [email protected]) and remove your address.
This way you will never get messages from the forum again.
Or, should you ever return, just uncheck all Mail options so the account is still active but you don’t receive any unwanted messages:

Regards,
Olivia