Status of a meeting invitee not updated, if invite sent to a non-default email account on the MS Outlook client.

If eM Client sends out a meeting invite to an Outlook 2013, Outlook 2011 Mac, or Outlook 2010 user and the email address the invitation is sent to is not the default email account on Outlook, the meeting response from Outlook will be sent from the default email account, causing eM Client to not properly record the invitation response.

Hello,
thank you for pointing this out. We have to investigate this issue and if it turns out that the problem is on our side, we will fix it immediately.

I don’t know if this is the same issue I’m having, but I’m using eM Client with my Gmail accounts. When I send a meeting invitation out via eM Client, I am not able to see the invitee status of anyone outside of my own domain. But when I send it through my Google Calendar, I can see both internal and external invitee statuses in both Google Calendar and eM Client calendar. Why is this happening and how does it get fixed?

Hello, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? Can you please make a screenshot of the issue, or the invitee status not being updated and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,