Starting date for sync

Hi!
I’m trying to sync a WebCal calendar but it fails probably due to too many entries because it is rather big. Would it possible to set a starting date for the sync? I don’t need the old calendar entries.
Thanx for helping.

Hi, what version of eM client are you using and are you receiving any error messages from the application?

Thank you,
Paul.

It’s Version 6.0.20154.0. After a certain time of processing I get this messages:

Sorry it’s german, so I try too explain: First message says that there seems to be an entry with an invalid serial rule. Maybe the entry is some Kind of waste data.

The second message says that sync failed due to a timeout. I think the second message is caused by the first problem.

Best regards

Bernd

Found it! I killed the mentioned item in message 1, restarted eM and now anything is there!

Thanx anyway :-).

By the way: great Software! I’m still testing but I think I will throw out Outlook because it’s too inflexible with google calendar and others.

Great news! I’m glad it works, if you have any more issues or any other questions regarding this, let us know, we’ll be happy to take a look at it.

Thank you, and we’re happy to hear you like eM Client, hope it stays that way,
Paul.