Started getting this error - An error occurred - cannot send message (email recipient not accepted by server.)

Windows 8.1
eM client

"An error occurred - cannot send message (email recipient not accepted by server.)

I have started getting the above error when trying to reply to, or send to a specific email address, This started Monday
The only change to my system was updating to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8 on Sunday not sure if that would have a bearing, but its the only change I can think of.

If i try using my online webmail using the same sending account (and obviously the same recipient) the emails go through fine.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

And yes i have rebooted my system etc

Hello,

does your issue still prevails? If so can I ask what email service provider do you use?

also does this happen with one or more email addresses?

with regards
Jan

Hi John

Our email service provider? that would be our hosting company where our site is hosted right? in that case it would be hostme.co.nz
Our Internet Service provider - is Orcon.net.nz

It appears to have stopped happening with the original person we were sending to, but now it is happening to emails to another person at a different company, although having said that as of 10 mins ago an email we tied to send around 24hrs ago that was being rejected went through, so it seems to be intermittent.

In this case I will need your SMTP logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check SMTP under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan