SQL Logic Error or Missing Database

Please, help! Right after the start eM Client Free reports problem with consistency check SQL Logic Error or Missing Database no such table: mail_data.LocalMailContents. Repairing, re-installing - nothing helped… Will YOU help me? Thanx!!!

Hi Martin,
seems like your database has been corrupted.
You’ll need to start eM Client with a clean database.
To remove your database go to C:\Users\ YOUR WINDOWS ACCOUNT \AppData\Roaming\eM Client and delete it’s contents.

Best regards,
Olivia

Dear Olivia, thank you for your prompt answer - unfortunately I am not able to find the path you have mentioned…I did not find any App Data, Roaming, etc. under my account. EM Client is just file under Program Files (x86) a there are not mentioned files either… Thank you for your advise - Martin

Hi, those folders are usually hidden by default. Try copying the whole route to the location and just replace the " YOUR WINDOWS ACCOUNT " part with your user account name.

That worked for me too! I was having the same problem and going in circles. Thanks!

Hi Olivia

I tried it as explained and it works all fine the first time I started eM client. But next time I start it its the same problem.

Can anybody help? I have the same problem and the above solution doesnt work.

To delete the database, close eM Client, and then delete or rename C:\Users_username_\AppData\Roaming\eM Client. You may have to show hidden items in Explorer to do that.

One reason where that may not work is if you have specified a different location for your database. Then delete that folder instead.

This I did. Closed em Client, deleted eM Client folder in Roaming. Open eM Client and it create new database. BUT when I try to send/receive emails I get again this message.

Other than reinstalling the application from the latest version available at http://www.emclient.com/release-history, I don’t know what to suggest. If you have a Pro License you could open a support ticket, and I am sure they will be able to make sense of it.