Sorting by "To" or "From" works about half the time on eM Client 7

I just upgraded to em Client 7 and have found that sorting from To or From works about half the time.  For example my inbox starts of at being sorted by Received, when I change to sort by from then start typing a name it it is Supposed to start sorting by that name.  Half the time nothing happens so I have to x out of the program then log back in…Then it works for a few times, then doesn’t work again. Never had this issue with Version 6.  Thinking about moving back to that version

Still striking out with this.  Sometime it lets me sort “To” and “From” sometimes it doesn’t.  When it doesn’t I close out then open again and it works, but once again not all the time.
Very frustrating.  Version 6 seemed more stable.