Sort groups of email by most recent first.

When I ask to see messages sorted by From (or Subject, or any category other than Received), please display the messages within each group as most recently sent email first.

As it is with version 5.0.18661.0, they are sorted by oldest first, which is usually the least interesting.

Hello,

We are considering double sorting, it will be probably implemented but I can’t provide any exact date at the moment.

with regards
Jan

Hello,

I have installed eM Client 6 yesterday and wanted to know if there is a double sorting option implemented now ?

I 'd like to sort my email list by category and date so that the categories show first and then the newest emails.

Right now, it does the job but everytime I restart the software, eM shows me the bottom of the list (oldest mail) and I have to scroll back to the top of the list :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks !

Hi, double sorting is not yet implemented.

Jan

Is there still no way to double sort emails? Surely flagged/priority emails at the top with subsequent emails sorted by date received? (or simliar) This seems a pretty basic requirement

Has the double sorting to show the latest message first (when sorted by FROM column) is resolved? The latest version 7.0.27943.0 still does not show it. Or Am I missing any settings?

Has the double sorting to show the latest message first (when sorted by FROM column) is resolved? The latest version 7.0.27943.0 still does not show it. Or Am I missing any settings?

Hello,

Double sorting is implemented in the new version 7.1, currently released as beta (an early version of a program or application that contains most of the major features, but is not yet complete). Please see our blog for more information: http://www.emclient.com/blog/em-client-7.1-beta-154

Regards,
Maurice

This is great. I have been wondering about this feature myself! Good to see it is coming.