Some messages not dispalying embedded images

After changing my eM client to use imap rather than POP3 I am having a problem with some images not displaying embedded images.  I have checked privacy settings and have it set to “Display unsafe content in all messages.”  I do not see any option displayed with the message that will allow me to display (or not) the images.  I’m running 6.0.21040.0 and also using Firefox.  I do see some messages indicating that IE is recommended, but have not had this problem before with Firefox until I converted to imap.  Any suggestions?

Hi Chris, I’m not completely sure if I understand, can you possibly make a screenshot of the issue, using the “Display unsafe content in all messages” you will not be prompted for loading external content and the content will be downloaded automatically.

If you want to be prompted to download the content, please set the privacy settings to it’s recommended option “Block unsafe content except when from whitelisted senders”.

Thank you,
Paul.

Paul, Thanks for the quick reply.  I changed privacy settings as you suggested and now get the prompt to download content.  I’m still curious as to why this changed but am OK with this solution.  Thanks again.

Hi again Chris, I’m glad we were able to resolve the issue, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.