Snoozing a reminder for an event I own causes an update to be sent to all invitees

When I snooze a reminder for an event that I own under my Exchange account, it sends an update to all invitees.  This is annoying to myself and the people I keep spamming.

Hi, what version of Exchange are you using? What version of eM Client are you currently using?
Can you go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on Exchange Web Services logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When the issue occurs (you snooze an event and update is sent out), go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send Logs”, and send the logs to [email protected]
    Please also include a reference link to this forum topic within that email.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi again, I’ve consulted the issue with the developers and I have been able to replicate the issue, so ignore my previous post. We’ll be working on a fix for the issue.

Thank you, sorry for the inconvenience,
Paul.

Hi again, here’s an update for the issue that might solve the problem, let me know if it helped… http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20563/setup.msi

Thank you,
Paul.

Wow, that was quick! I tested it and I’m not longer having that issue. 

Thank you so much for your quick turn around!!

Great, thank you for your feedback, if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, let us know, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.