Smtp server won't send email from em client. Will send from app on cell phone

I have an email account thru webhostinghub.com. I have double checked the settings needed for the email client to correctly send email but I can not send email thru the em client. I am able to send it thru my aqualmail app on my android phone. I have tried to set different ssl login types, changed passwords and stood on my head to get this to work.  This is the error message from the log  2:13:28 PM   

“Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.”

I only have 2 email accounts in my client so I am not sure what the issue could be 

When I have seen this before it has often been due to antivirus/malware software.  Try disabling and send an email to see if it works.  If yes, then a rule will have to be set on the AV software.

I can assure you, however, standing on your head will not help. :slight_smile:

Sadly that did not work. My isp was able to send and receive a email from my account so i am stumped.

I’m talking about the AV software on your machine, not on your ISP server.  Disable the AV software on your machine and attempt to send.

Right I did that… Made sure that em client could get thru the av firewall. 

I tested this with a different email client on my computer called mailbird and it works perfectly. I did not even have to add it to the firewall so something is causing EM client not to work. 

Were you able to use eM Client to receive mail from webhostinghub.com?