[SMTP] or [IMAP] Error connecting intentp ***** ah failed. This can be caused by temporary unavailability

[SMTP] or [IMAP] Error connecting intentp ***** ah failed. This can be caused by temporary server unavailability or misconfiguration. He wants to control the settings?

This happens to me very often in my network I have configured mail accounts with Outlook clients and emclient, with the outlook I have no problems but I deployed emclient that picture but Habro error and shut it and sometimes I show it again and sometimes not … the service with this mail client is very unstable, while setting the emclient already set the way I asked the email and password and is only configures it but after a while I get this warning, eh trying to setup manual and same hope you can help me

greetings!

[email protected]

Hello,
majority of similar issues is caused by an account misconfiguration (wrong host, port, security policy or user name). So I would start by double-checking the settings anyway. If it will not help, send us your logs so we can analyze them. Thank you.

I too have this problem…be it using EmC’s auto generated settings OR alternate settings. Using same settings on different clients: Outlook, Thunderbird and PostBox does not induce the same results.

Ay other suggestions other than “it must be user error”?

Hi,
send us your IMAP/SMTP logs please. Then I will be able to advise you further.