SMTP Issue since upgrade to Version 8

I cannot send SMTP messages anymore since the upgrade to version 8. The mail server is hosted by I tried the SSL/TSL settings and the non encrypted ones; same result. I use Avast, however, even with the mail shields all turned off, there is no difference. Below is the log entry when trying to send an email. No idea what I need to do to get this going again. Thanks.

|20/07/2020 12:41:15|Felix [SMTP] MailClient.Accounts.SocketException: Connection failed due to the following reason: |
|20/07/2020 12:41:15| “Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond…”|
|20/07/2020 12:41:15| at MailClient.Protocols.Smtp.SmtpSendCommand.Connect(WorkerStatus status)|
|20/07/2020 12:41:15| at MailClient.Protocols.Smtp.SmtpSendCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)|
|20/07/2020 12:41:15| at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)|

Additionally, using the G-Mail client on my mobile phone, sending of SMTP emails works just fine. Exactly the same server settings.

I just tried to use Port 587 which is not listed as a port for SSL connection by the provider. It worked. :grinning:

Problem solved.