Smart Folders | All Inboxes are Seperated

Up until a few days ago, when I went to Smart Folder | All Inboxes, my email was all together in one big list from both accounts.  Now, however, when I go there, each inbox has it’s own grouping in the Smart Folder | all Inboxes.  What setting has changed that doesnt bring both Inboxes together in the Smart Folder | All Inboxes?

Version:  6.022344.0

Hello, I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to, can you please make a screenshot of the issue? There has nothing been changed in the Smart Box display options nor it’s settings.

Regards,

See in #1 I am in the ALL INBOXES folder of the Smart Folder.  See by #2 and #3 that the different email accounts have separate email Inboxes withing the ALL INBOXES folder.  #2 and #3 used to be a single list of email listed within the ALL INBOXES folder, not two separate account.

To avoid seeing your items in groups, right click the columns above and deselect “Show in Groups”.

Hope this helps,

Perfect.  Thank you.  Problem solved.

Hello, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across this or any other questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,