SLOOOOOW printing!?

We really LIKE the way this mail client works! But the only problem we are having is VERY slow printing? I have searched and found where others are having the same or similar problems. When you want to print out an email, it is VERY slow! After a few seconds it opens another window but it is BLACK for almost 20 seconds? Eventually the dialog box opens with the preview and you can print. Why??? Every single time so far…

martes 25 enero 2022 :: 1806hrs (UTC +01:00)

J have never had this problem with both WiFi & Ethernet to different printers,
what is the capability of your computer and make and model of your printer?

¡Saludos desde la soleada Sevilla España!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

We have never had this issue with printing from any program to any of our printers that are networked (wired) Only does this with Em Client now. The computer is fairly new with Windows 10. Does not matter which printer is picked initially as “default” or what email we pick to print. We can pick a different printer in the dialog box but only AFTER the print dialog box eventually opens which takes 20+ seconds. Others have complained about the “black (empty” dialog box for printing.

martes 25 enero 2022 :: 1958hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @printemp

I am sorry I can not help you more with this and suggest you raise a ticket with support.

¡Saludos desde la soleada Sevilla España!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.