Simple request: Add a check box for each service (mail,calendar,contacts) to exclude/disable it when processing an account

Start with them all included/enabled.  When a box is checked skip all processing related to the service.   This is requested because I have outlook email accounts and when I include the email in eM Client the calendar is automatically included.  It has caused a lot of error messages and trouble trying unsuccessfully to get rid of the errors.  I have no interest in any of the Outlook account calendars or contacts.  I don’t want them to show up anywhere at all in eM Client except to exclude/disable them.   

Hi Bill,
if you don’t need your outlook Calendar and Contacts, it’s better to set up your account anew manually as IMAP instead of the automatic AirSync setup.
In Tools>Accounts>New account just choose Mail>Other and manually input your incoming and outgoing servers as IMAP and SMTP. This will only sync your Mail.

Regards,
Olivia

Thank you, Olivia,  for responding with help so quickly.  It sounds like your solution should do exactly what I want but with a few more steps.  So, I tried it.  What happened surprised me because I get and send email with the Outlook account in eM Client now.  So it knows the email address and password work.  But when I try the IMAP/SMTP account creation it fails to connect.  This probably is because I don’t know the server names.  I used the one from the AirSync account that is currently working.   Can you tell me how to find my email server names for the Outlook IMAP/SMT account?  Then when I try to fix it, it finds a server and asks for my authorization; but it does not accept my email address and password.  

I am also curious: can I create the IMAP/SMPT account while I am using the AirSync account with the same Outlook email address.  I deleted it before trying this the first time.  I’d rather not delete it again.  It did something that ran a long time and then the files had to be checked for a corruption (probably because I had to restart my PC).

Thanks again for your help.

Bill Bailey

Hi Bill,
the outlook IMAP settings are accessible online, for example in this article - http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/ac….
And yes, you can setup both of the accounts at once (or to test out the connection better, uncheck the ‘Enable Account’ in the General tab in Tools>Accounts on the AirSync account; this way you can save the setting and just enable it again next time instead of setting it anew).

Regards,
Olivia