Signatures Being a pain

Hi how do I keep my signature in my email. I dont want to have to keep pressing a button. I am using gmail and when I use gmail it is permanently there but when I am using eM Client I have to press the button.

What I mean is when I open a new email I want to see

Thank you for your help.

name
phone number
pronouns
Default signatures can be configured in Menu > Settings > Mail > Templates and signatures.

1. First click on Signatures where you can create or edit your signature.

2. Once the signature has been created, select your email account you want to apply the signature to.

3. Select the signature.

As you can see, you can have different signatures per email account, and you can also have different signatures for replies and forwards.

If you have difficulty, please see the Help File for further instructions.

I figured out how to insert a signature but how do I make it to stay in my emails without having to insert it each email? Or are you not able to do that in the free version?

Hey Gary, I have this same issue on em client 8 licensed version. I have several email accounts and 2 signatures. I have selected each account and the account I want associated with each signature. It works for a couple of them, but for the others, it will not. So every time I send an email from one of those accounts, I have to add the signature via the drop down. The ones that work are all custom domains. The ones that do not are all gmail accounts.

I have [email protected] and a [email protected] , gmail will spam my .pro sometimes, so I use the gmail to send to gmail users. My sales signature will never save to the gmail address in em client. I have set it up many, many times. It will not work for the gmail accounts. Do you know of any way to overcome this?